martes, 3 de noviembre de 2015

The Baltimore Consort - Adew Dundee: Early Music of Scotland (2003)

Más música del renacimiento escocés y sus influencias celtas interpretada por The Baltimore Consort.



01. John Forbes - The Gowans Are Gay
02. anon. Adew Dundie (from Skene Mandora Book)
03. anon. Remember me my deir (Robert Edwards' Commonplace Book)
04. anon. Ane ground (from Duncan Burnett's Music Book)
05. anon. A New Scotch Song of Catherine Logy (from Pills to Purge Melancholy)
06. anon. The Scotch cuckold
07. anon. Green Grow the Rashes O! (Balcarres Lute Book)
08. anon. Alace I lie my alon I'm lik to die awald (from Skene Mandora Book)
09. anon. Blew Breiks (from Skene Mandora Book)
10. Andrew Blackhall - Adeu, O Desie of Delyt
11. trad. Generall Leslys godnight (The Wemyss Lute Book)
12. anon. Lesleis Lilt (from Skene Mandora Book)
13. anon. Peggy is over ye sie wi' a souldier (from Skene Mandora Book)
14. anon. I mett her in the medowe (from Skene Mandora Book)
15. anon. The old man (from Straloch Lute Book)
16. anon. Richt soir opprest
17. anon. Sueit smyling Katie loves me (from Panmure MS)
18. anon. Whip my toudie (from Straloch Lute Book)
19. anon. Remember me at evening (Skene Mandora MS)
20. anon. A Scot's tune (Skene Mandora MS)
21.anon. Woe worth the tyme (from Thomas Wode's Partbooks)
22. anon. What mightie motion (from Thomas Wode's Partbooks)
23. Etienne du Tertre - Branle d'Ecosse


The Baltimore Consort en esta posada:

6 comentarios: