jueves, 15 de junio de 2023

Werchowyna - Oj zza hory (2000)

 Polonia / Poland

(Ukrainian, Polish, Ethnic Folk)

 1. Za polanom czorna rola (Over the clearing the soil is black)
2. Wiazanka melodii I (Melody I)
3. Oj, zza hory... (Oy, from behind the mountain...)
4. Malanka
5. Kazala mi mama (Mum told me to)
6. Puste nia mamiczko (Let me, Mommy)
7. Oj, harna ja, harna
8. Oj, liac'ieli hus'i (The geese were flying)
9. Pawoczka (Peacock hen)
10. Tomu kosa (To him the scythe)
11. Oj, mala maty (Oy, Mother had)
12. Cwite teren (The blackthorn is in bloom)
13. Wyno, wyno (Wine)
14. Boze, Boze (Oh, God...)
15. Oj, letily husonki (Oy, the geese were flying)
16. Oj, pje kozak (The Cossack is drinking)
17. Rano, rano (In the morning)
18. Byla mene maty (My Mother Beat Me)
19. A jaka to szuwna wec (And what thing)
20. Hora za horoju (Mountain after mountain)
21. Czerez pole szyrokoje (Across the wide field)
22. Oj, czorna ja sy, czorna (I'm black-haired)
23. Nasza maty (Our mother)
24. Wiazanka melodii II (Melody II)
25. Kolysanka (Lullaby)

1 comentario: